Sunday, August 05, 2007

Old Quotes

George Burns, 82 years old, said the following, "In the theatre I'm playing, there's a hole in the wall between the ladies dressing room and mine. I've been meaning to plug it up, but what the hell, let them enjoy themselves"?

George's other pearls of wisdom include, (1)"It's nice to be here, when you're ninety-nine years old, it's nice to be anyplace".(2)"Retire? I'm going to stay in showbusiness until I'm the only one left" (He said this when he was 90 years old)(3)"I look better, feel better, make love better and I'll tell you something, I never lied better".

Red Buttons:
"Old is when you remember when the Dead Sea was only sick"?
.
Red Buttons (Aaron Chwatt) was born 5 February, 1919, in New York , USA . He acquired his name from the uniform he wore whilst working as a singing bellboy, a person employed in a hotel to carry luggage.Red Buttons was credited with saying all of the following.1) Old is when your doctor doesn't give you x-rays any more, but just holds you up to the light.2) Old is when your wife says, "let's go upstairs and make love", and you answer, "Honey, I can't do both". 3) Old is when your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.4) George Washington said to his father "How can I get to be president if I never tell a lie"?


Red Skelton:
"All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner"?

Helloooo Marston !!
Hope that things are going well for you !!
You probably have seen this before,,,but that's o.k. ,,,,here it is again !!!
I'm starting to feel like some of these expressions !!!
Have a great summer !! Take good care of each other !! Sheila & john g.

Thanks John G.

No comments: