Friday, August 03, 2007

Old Timers

AIN'T RETIREMENT GRAND?>>>>Upon reaching 65, old Tom decided to retire. After having him under >> foot for a few months, his wife became very agitated with him. >>She suggested he go and do something to occupy his time, like join >>a club or get a hobby>>>>



Old Tom obliged and went out for a couple of hours. When he got >>home his wife asked about his day and he replied, "Oh, I just went >>down to the park and hung out with the guys.



And oh yeah, I joined >> a parachute club.>>>>"What? Are you nuts? You're 65 years old and you're going to start >>jumping out of airplanes?">>>>



"Yeah, look I even got a membership card.">>>>"Old man, you need glasses! This is a membership in a Prostitute >>Club, not a Parachute Club!">>>>



"Oh, great! Now what am I going to do? I signed up for 5 jumps a >>week!"

Thanks Sandy R.

No comments: