Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Working

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got>canned. I couldn't concentrate.>>>>

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack>it, so they gave me the axe.>>>>

3. After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it>-- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.>>>>

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too>exhausting.>>>>

5. Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to>my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.>>>>

6. Next, I attempted to be a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it I>couldn't cut the mustard.>>>>

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually I found I wasn't>noteworthy.>>>>

8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but I didn't have any>patience.>>>>

9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I just didn't fit in.>>>>

10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't>live on my net income.>>>>

11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company,>but the work was just too draining.>>>>

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit>for the job.>>>>

13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job>as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.>>>>

14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it>was always the same old grind.>>>>

15. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!



Thanks Ivan R.

No comments: