1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got>canned. I couldn't concentrate.>>>>
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack>it, so they gave me the axe.>>>>
3. After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it>-- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.>>>>
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too>exhausting.>>>>
5. Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to>my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.>>>>
6. Next, I attempted to be a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it I>couldn't cut the mustard.>>>>
7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually I found I wasn't>noteworthy.>>>>
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but I didn't have any>patience.>>>>
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I just didn't fit in.>>>>
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't>live on my net income.>>>>
11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company,>but the work was just too draining.>>>>
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit>for the job.>>>>
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job>as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.>>>>
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it>was always the same old grind.>>>>
15. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!
Thanks Ivan R.