Thursday, September 06, 2007

Normand Sell his New Used Car



HI MARTY, YESTERDAY I SOLD MY OLD LINCOLN TOWN CAR 1988 THAT I HAD FOR 20 YEARS [ I DID OVER HALF A MILLION KM WITH IT.]

I SOLD IT TO ROBERT "BOB" TAYLOR SEE THE PIC.HE CAME TO G.PK. IN 1949 AND VISITED RELATIVES IN G.PK. IN 1942. HE IS

70 YEARS. HE USE TO LIVE IN THE PERRAS BUILDING ON CHURCHILL WHERE THE SHOEMAKER WAS . HE STILL LIVES IN THE

PARK HE AND HIS WIFE ARE JANITOR ON THE ONLY 2 BUILDINGS ON PERRAS ST. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER HIM. HE SAYS

HE KNOWS JOHN McCONACHIE AND MANY OTHERS.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. THANKS FOR THE LONG RIDE MISS LINCOLN I WILL MISS YOU ,BUT I STILL HAVE MY LOUISE, NOT BRAND NEW BUT STILL
IN VERY GOOD SHAPE .[I HOPE SHE DOES NOT READ THIS] I RISK HAVING TO HIDE AGAIN. OH WELL.

Thanks Normand S.

No comments: