Friday, September 28, 2007

Vagabond House

Click on Pic to enlarge

Marty Back in 1966 I started to work at Loyola College as business and facilities manager of the athletic dept. One of my duties was the promotions and communications for the department and I consequently became a member of the Montreal Press Club which had its headquarters in the basement of the Mount royal Hotel. I soon met and became friends with Montreals favourite son CJAD DJ Paul Reid. Paul is arguably most famous for his Christmas broadcast but he did read beautiful poetry on his nightly show. One of my favourites is Vagabond House which Paul gave me a copy of. Attached is a copy of page one of five. I thought you might run a page a day for a week. Let me know if you think that will fly and I will send the other pages. John


Thanks John McC.

No comments: