Friday, September 21, 2007

Who are They??? (We Have and Answer.....)




HI MARTY, CAN SOMEBODY IDENTIFY THESE TWO ON PIC, CIRCA 1963, A LITTLE CLUE I DON'T THINK IT WAS AT A WEDDING BEHIND A CHURCH . I NEED THE BLOG'S HELP.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD


Thanks Normand


Hello Marston,
I think that the two persons that Normand Simard is trying to identify (circa 1963) are Barbara Williams and Robert Church.
I lived in GFP and knew them and Normand.
Gilles VĂ©ronneau


Thanks Gilles


CONGRATULATION GILLES VERONNEAU IT WAS BARBARA WILLIAMS AND ROBERT CHURCH, AND THANKS BARBARA WILLIAMS FOR THE PIC A LITTLE CORRECTION ON THE DATE 1961 INSTEAD OF 1963 AND THE OCCASION WAS FOR BARBARA'S SISTER'S WEDDING .

THANKS MARTY ,BARBARA WILLIAMS,GILLES VERONNEAU ,HOPE I DID NOT FORGET NOBODY.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. THE LITTLE CLUE I GAVE [ I DON'T THINK IT WAS AT A WEDDING BEHIND A CHURCH] WAS JUST TO HELP THE BLOGGERS
FIND ROBERT CHURCH . BUT IT ENDED UP A WEDDING WHICH I DID NOT KNOW AT THE TIME BUT NOT BARBARA'S WEDDING.

THANKS MARTY, OUPS I ALREADY DID BEFORE I HAVE NO TIME TO ERASE MY LOUISE IS CALLING ME FOR DINNER AND I CAN
BE LATE OR I DON'T EAT ,TOUGH RULES OH WELL.


Thanks Normand

No comments: