Sunday, October 07, 2007

300 Fairfield Ave.



HI DOUG, I GOT YOUR E-MAIL YOU MENTIONNED YOUR WIFE'S BROTHER LIVED ON FAIRFIELD, I CERTAINLY KNEW THEM SEE THE PIC YOU SEE THEIR HOUSE 300 FAIRFIELD I THINK HIS NAME WAS STANLEY KELLY, ON THE SNOW FORTRESS L TO R JIM KELLY, ME NORMAND SIMARD AND JIM GODEFROY THAT WAS BEHIND JIM GODEFROY'S HOUSE. THE HOUSE BESIDE WE SEE A LITTLE BIT IS THE MATTHEW BLACKWOOD'S HOUSE.


I USE TO TRADE COMICS WITH JIM IF HE STILL HAS MY GENE AUTRY OR ROY ROGERS COMICS I WILL BUY THEM. THE PIC DATES CA 1957. JIM K, AND JIM G. LAST I HEARD OF THEM LIVE IN BROSSARD
HELEN SOMEBODY TOLD ME SHE WAS OUT IN ONTARIO, SHE HAD 7 CHILDREN I THINK SHE MARRIED A ST-LAMBERT GUY BY
THE NAME OF UPSTONE HE PASSED AWAY A FEW YEARS AGO.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT DOUG SAY HELLO TO YOUR WIFE .

NORMAND SIMARD


Thanks Normand

No comments: