Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Button Eyes and Barcardi Nights

HI GUYS, I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR TEDDY BEAR BOB, MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES . I KNOW THE WAY YOU FEEL MY TEDDY IS IN BEVERLY'S HOSPITAL BEING PATCHED UP, AND I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT UNTIL HE COMES BACK I NEED MY TEDDY BEAR[BUTTON EYES ] TO SLEEP AND CLOSE MY EYES . BOB I WILL MAKE IT SHORT SO MARTY WON'T GET MAD , HE TOLD ME TODAY ON THE BLOGT[[[[ TIME'S
UP CARRY ON ,]]] AND I UNDERSTAND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT TO BE PUNISHED BOB. I WILL HAVE A BACARDI MAYBE 2 TO
TRY AND SLEEP TONIGHT I AM GLAD YOU ARE STILL ALIVE BOB , THANKS PAT.

THANKS MARTY AND BOB

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S NO P.S I AM HAVING A FULL BOTTLE OF BACARDI. AND SEE MY LOUISE AFTER.

You have stretched this story enough ,this is a serious blog. if you continue there will be serious punishements. I warned you 2 before .



OK Normand....

This is a fun site for GPKer's. We don't punish anyone here.....

Marty

No comments: