Monday, October 22, 2007

Eulogy for Bob H. is being written

HI MARTY AND PAT, THIS IS A SAD DAY I GOT AN E-MAIL AT 12:30 AM FROM POOR BOB THIS MORNING,I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE. HE DID SAY HE WAS GOING TO TRY AND DO THINGS WITH YOU PAT , YOU KNOW WHAT, IF IT DID NOT WORKED ,HIS FUNERALS WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY. I GUESS HE DROPPED HIS GAUNTLET FOR THE LAST TIME THIS MORNING. IF YOU WANT
PAT I CAN WRITE THE EULOGY FOR WEDNESDAY, HE DID MAKE ME LAUGH A LOT I AM SAD, I DON'T BLAME YOU PAT HE SEEMED
TO HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF BACARDI , HE SHOULDED HAVE NOT BLOG AND DRINK , AND WHEN HE WENT UPSTAIRS THIS MORNING
I AM SURE IT WAS NOT FUNNY FOR YOU. MARTY DO YOU PLAN TO GO THE FUNERALS, I WILL BE THERE ,I WILL BRING HIS
G.PK CHURCHILL STREET SIGN THAT HE TOLD ME TO KEEP JUST LAST WEEK, FOR HIM TO PUT UP IN HIS BASEMENT LATER I AM CRYING A LITTLE BIT, IT IS
SO SAD, I WILL REST THE SIGN ON HIS COFFIN. PAT YOU COULD PUT IT IN THE BASEMENT AFTER THE FUNERALS IN
HIS HOLE, AND NEAR HIS BACARDI BOTTLE THAT IS ALMOST EMPTY. I REVIEWED THE ENTIRE ARCHIVES ON YOUR BLOG
MARTY, AND SAW ALL THE NICE THINGS BOB SENT IT IS AMAZING, HE WILL BE MISSED, PAT AND MARTY I HAVE TO STOP I AM
CRYING A LOT SORRY.

NORMAND SIMARD [[[MAYBE MARTY WE COULD HAVE A 120 SECONDS SILENCE ON THE BLOG TOMORROW FOR POOR BOB.]]

P.S. YOU WILL BE MISSED ROBERT HAWKINS I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE COMFORTABLE PLACE UPSTAIRS WITH GOD.
JUST HOPE EVERYTHING IS DRY UPSTAIRS ON THE BIG ROOF OF THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU FORGOT YOUR YELLOW
THINGY, INFRARED CAMERA TO FIND WET SPOTS IN ROOFS.


Thanks Normand
OK Time’s Up….Carry on

No comments: