Friday, October 12, 2007

George V. Museum



HI MARTY, I AM STILL AT GEORGE V. MUSEUM, MARTY LOOK AT THOSE OLD BOVRIL BOXES, NICE TEA BOXES, TOFFEE.AND LOWNEY'S CHOCOLATE BOXES LOOK AT THAT JUST BEAUTIFUL GENUINE MOLASSES TIN CAN IN GEORGE'S HANDS, I KNOW ALL THE G.PK. GIRLS REMEMBER THESE BOXES. BUT LOOK AT THE ROUND CONTAINERS ON THE SHELVES ON PIC 1. MARTY I KNOW NO G.PK. REMEMBER THAT YOU KNOW WHY MARTY BECAUSE G.PK. GIRLS DID NOT REPAIR FLAT TIRES THE POOR G.PK. BOYS ALWAYS HAD TO DO IT LOOSING PRECIOUS PLAYING TIME . THE COLLECTION ON PIC 1 IS FLAT TIRE REPAIR KITS , CCM, DUNLOP, ETC.

THANKS MARTY A GREAT THANKS TO GEORGE V. I REALLY ENJOYED TOURING HIS MUSEUM.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I AM SORRY G.PK. GIRLS THE TRUTH HAD TO COME OUT, IT WAS ON MY MIND SINCE 1957 NOW I FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER
AFTER I SAID IT.

PPS. I BETTER NOT LEAVE MY OLD BIKE OUTSIDE TONIGHT, SOME G.PK GIRLS MIGHT WANT TO GET EVEN AND PUNCTURE MY TIRES I WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE MUSEUM AND BORROW AN OLD FLAT TIRE REPAIR KIT FROM GEORGE. OH WELL
Thanks Normand

No comments: