Sunday, October 14, 2007

GPK Fire





HI MARTY, HERE ARE PHOTOS I TOOK OF THE FIRE AT 101 CHURCHILL CORNER PERRAS G.PK. THAT CLAIMED THE LIFE
OF COLLEEN BYRNS ON OCT. 12 2007 THE FIRE STARTED AROUND 2 PM. HERE WE SEE ALLAN MILLER OF BOCKUS ST.
EX G.PK. FIREMAN TRYING TO PUT THE FIRE OUT BEFORE THE FIREMEN ARRIVED. PIC 2 WE SEE THE SOFA WHERE THEY
FOUND HER IT WAS ALREADY TO LATE, THE FIREMAN THAT SAW HER, SAID IT WAS NOT NICE TO SEE. THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RESULTS OF THE INVESTIGATION BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A CIGARETTE THAT STARTED THIS FIRE. MARTY MAYBE WE SHOULD
SHOW THIS TO OUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN ,AND TELL THEM NOT TO SMOKE IN BED , OR EVEN WAY BETTER
NOT TO SMOKE AT ALL.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND S HI MARTY, FIRE G.PK. PART 2

PIC 1 I WAS PASSING AROUND 2H20 PM NOT MUCH SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE APP. PIC 2 AT NIGHT ON CFCF I CAUGHT THIS ON MY TV.

THANKS MARTY

Normand SIMARD
HI MARTY, LAST PICS OF THE FIRE , THE FIREMEN GOT THERE VERY QUICKLY THE STATION IS IN V LEMOYNE, APPA-
RENTELY THEY GOT THE CALL AT 2H23 THEY WHERE THERE BEFORE 2H30 THAT I SAW. TO BE HONEST I KNOW THE OLD G.PK
STATION WAS VERY CLOSE TO THE FIRE THEY WHERE VOLUNTEERS COMPARE TO FULL TIME NOW, I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD HAVE GOT THERE QUICKER. I WAS ONE
THE SADDEST WHEN THEY CLOSED THAT G.PK. STATION NUMBER 1.


Thanks Normand

No comments: