Saturday, October 27, 2007










HI MARTY, PIC 1 CA 1984 IN LE TRAMWAY RESTAURANT ON ST- CATHERINES, LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL REAL TRAIN
SIGN DATING IN THE FIFTIES. PIC 2 TAKEN LAST WEEK AT THE ST-CONSTANT TRAIN MUSEUM.I DISCOVERED THE 104 TRAIN THAT WENT TO MACKAYVILLE, THE 103 IS THE TRAIN ON THE G.PK. MURAL. ANYWAY THE 104 IS IN BAD CONDITION, BUT ONE DAY THEY WILL RESTORE IT , I MANAGED TO SEE IT AFTER LOTS OF CONVERSATION WITH THE MUSEUM , BUT IT IS NOT SHOWED TO THE PUBLIC. AFTER RESEARCH THERE IS #9 TRAIN THAT I THINK PASSED ON CHURCHILL, IS ON TRACK
ROLLING AT THE SHORE TROLLEY LINE MUSEUM IN BRANTFORD CT. PHONE 1 203-467-6927. I WILL CHECK THIS OUT IF IT IS STILL
RUNNING.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I SHOWED MY LOUISE THE PIC CA 1984, SHE SAID I DID LOOK YOUNG , YOU STILL ARE YOUNG THE WAY YOU ACT ,

YOU SOUND LIKE A 9 YEAR OLD BOY, WELL TO GET HER MIND OFF THOSE BAD OBSCENE CAR WASHER MEN, I GOT MY

PILE OF COMIC BOOKS LITTLE LULU,ROY ROGERS ETC, I SAID TO HER LETS PRETEND WE ARE TRADING COMICS.LIKE

THE GOOD OLD DAYS. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID MARTY ,SHE SENT ME RIGHT UP TO MY ROOM WITHOUT SUPPER. OH WELL

MAYBE SHE IS RIGHT WHO KNOWS.

Thanks Normand

No comments: