Friday, November 02, 2007

Millie's Memory Test. Let's see who get the most names..?



Hi Marston,

Think anyone can guess who these pics.are.

Cheers, Millie


Thanks Millie McG.
Hi Marty,

Here are my guesses starting on the top row L-R

Carol Demers, Mr. Hadley, Diane Gregory, ?????
Diane Knight, Noreen Barfoot, Irene Highfield, Roy Rootes
????? ,Barry Reeves, Allison Messner, Harry Cobb ??
Penny Tomalty,Rita Doherty, Donna Comber, Millie Henry

Sandy
Thanks Sandy R
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi Marston;

Here are my guesses for Millie's Memory test:

Carol Demers, Mr Hadley, Diane Gregory, ???
???, ???, Irene Highfield, Roy Rootes
????, Barry Reeves, Allison Messner, Harry Cobb
Penny Tomalty, ????, Donna Comber, ????

I recognize a few of the one's I have marked as "????" but just can't
come up with names.

John
Thanks John
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

HI MARTY, I WANT TO ENTER MILLIE'S CONTEST I KNOW I WON'T WIN I WAS SO SO YOUNG WHEN THE PHOTOS WHERE TAKEN. HARRY OR KENNY COBB--NOREEN BARFOOT--ROY ROOTES--DIANE GREGORY---CAROL DEMERS. WELL THAT IS IT FOR ME.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD.

P.S. CONGRATULATION MILLIE THIS A GREAT G.PK. BOYS AND GIRLS PHOTO REUNION <<16>> GOOD WORK.
Thanks Normand
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Marty, my guess re Millie's photos are-- Top L-R Carol Rivers,Doug Hadley,Diane Gregory, Richard Tombs-- 2nd from top ? ,Noreen Barfoot,Irene Highfield(Dec), Roy Rootes-- 2nd from bottom ? Barry Reeves, Allison Messner, Harry Cobb-- Bottom row- Penny Tomalty, Rita Doherty, Donna Comber, Millie Henry.
JMcC
Thanks John McC.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Thanks Millie
Hi Marty,

John McC got those names right except the one girl & I can't get her name either--other than Diane ?

Cheers, Millie

No comments: