Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Montreal Street Cars





HI MARTY, HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL MONTREAL STREET CAR STILL RUNNING IN ST-CONSTANT RAIL MUSEUM..

THANKS MARTY.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I GOT YOUR GREEN MESSAGE ON THE BLOG TODAY ABOUT THE WOMAN CONTROL, WITH A BIGGER CHECK BOOK.
MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT, WHEN I WENT TO KIPPS IN THE FIFTIES WITH 10 CENTS I GOT A LOT OF STUFF. WHAT I DID MARTY
I LEFT A CHECK IN HER COFFEE MUG THIS MORNING , TO MY LOUISE FOR 150 TIMES THAT AMOUNT , YES MARTY 150 TIMES IN CANADIAN CURRENCY OF COURSE
SO IF SHE GOES SHOPPING IN PLATSBURG FOR A NICE DESIGNER DRESS , AND OTHER THINGS , IT WILL BE WORTH 4 OR 5 PERCENT
MORE IN THE U.S. WITH OUR CANADIAN STRONG DOLLAR. MARTY I THINK THAT SHOULD KEEP HER MIND OFF THOSE UNSCRUPULOUS
OBSCENE, ONLY MUSCLES, DIRTY CAR WASHERS.

MARTY DO YOU THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING TO SAVE HER. SHE IS NOT BACK YET TONIGHT SHE IS PROBABLY SHOPPING
I HOPE.


Thanks Normand

$15.oo Dollars........!!!!!!!!

You need to go shopping with your woman. Lipstick costs more than that.....

No comments: