Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Reunion Pics



HI MARTY, A FEW PICS OF THE REUNION ,I THINK I BEAT MILLIE ON HER LAST TRIP SHE AS OVER 900 PICS I HAVE OVER A 1000, I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BE FINISH SHOWING THEM BEFORE MILLIE OR THE 2008 REUNION. OH WELL.


PIC 1 DONNA BARFOOT, AND MURRAY PENNEY, THEY LIVED ON SPRINGFIELD 5 OR 6 HOUSES APART, NOW THEY SEEM TO BE A LITTLE CLOSER.


PIC 2 ALBERT IANNONE LIVED ON EMPIRE HIS MOTHER STILL LIVES THERE ALBERT HAD ONE OF THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF VINYL OR PLASTIC MUSIC DISC
45 AND 78 LONG PLAYING, SHORT PLAYING ETC.
AND ROBERT KARCH EX FAIRFIELD NOW LIVING IN CARIGNAN, HE MAY MOVE BACK TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE ON FAIRFIELD HE
TOLD ME.

THANKS MARTY

P.S. JUST FIGURING THINGS MARTY YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE MEANWHILE, IF I SEND 2 PICS A DAY OF THE REUNION, I HAVE 958 LEFT TO SEND TO MARTY 958 DIVIDED BY 2= 479 DAYS
NOW MILLIE APPROX. 960 PICS LEFT OF HER TRIP IF SHE SENDS 4 A DAY 960 DIVIDED BY 4= 240 DAYS. MARTY I HAVE TAKEN A DECISION
I WILL SEND 4 A DAY, I WILL BE FINISHED ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS MILLIE, AND BEFORE THE NEXT REUNION.

Thanks Normand

No comments: