Saturday, October 06, 2007

Mrs Smith's Store (Correction)



HI MARTY ,ME AGAIN JUST A LITTLE QUESTION I WRITE HARRY HARRY GET READY BECAUSE HER HUSBAND'S NAME IS HARRY
BUT WHEN IT GOES ON THE BLOG IT SAYS HURRY HURRY GET READY . ONE OTHER THING SOMETIMES I WILL PUT LETTERS IN
COLORS IT DOES NOT SHOW. MAYBE ALL THIS IS DONE AUTOMATIC . ANYWAY IT IS NOT A PROBLEM MARTY IT IS JUST FOR MY
INFORMATION. MARTY I SAW WHAT YOU PUT ON THE BLOG TODAY AND DOUG.G.'S LETTER, I AM TOUCHED AND I DON'T KNOW
WHAT TO SAY YOU KNOW MY ENGLISH IS LIMITED IN NOT TO MANY WORDS ONLY THE ONES I LEARNED WHEN I WAS YOUNG.I AM NOT USE TO SERIOUS THINGS . I SINCERELY REGRET I SENT THAT LETTER TO DOUG. BECAUSE THE LAST THING I WANT
IS PARKERS AND EX.PARKERS DIVIDED. I SAW THAT BEFORE ELSEWHERE. AND REVIEWING THE ARCHIVES I SAW THAT
DOUG G. DID SEND VERY VERY GOOD STUFF. DOUG.G I GOT CARRIED AWAY I AM SORRY ,NO EXCUSES JUST MAYBE TO
MUCH BAD AIR IN THE SEWERS PLAYED AROUND WITH. MY JUDGEMENT. DOUG G. LET'S CONTINUE TO HAVE FUN AND
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER PARKERS AND EX. WE WILL UNDERSTAND THEM BETTER.

IT IS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND IN CANADA, I JUST PUT ON MY 40 POUND TURKEY ON ,UNFORTUNATELTY I PUT IT ON LIKE
MISTER BEAN AND I CANT BREATHE I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU FAST. LOUISE LOUISE HELP ME GET THE TURKEY OFF
MY HEAD OR I WON'T MAKE IT TO THANKSGIVING DINNER PLEASE LOUISE HURRY HURRY I HAVE ALREADY
EATEN 15 POUNDS OF TURKEY STUFFING PLEASE LOUISE I WIILL DO ANY WORK YOU WANT ME TO DO AFTER.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MARTY AND DOUG

NORMAND SIMARD
OK Normand
No more corrections by me…..

No comments: