Sunday, October 07, 2007

News for Doug from Normand

HI DOUG, NO PROBLEM ,WE WILL GO AT CANADA DRIVE-IN CORNER OF DEVONSHIRE AND CHURCHILL IF YOU WANT. IF YOU LIKE SMOKED MEAT REAL QUEBEC STYLE ASK SANDRA SNOW ROBINSON THAT'S THE PLACE. THE TREAT IS ON ME DOUG
YOU MENTIONNED TOM STOKER ONCE , I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM LATELY I THINK HE AS PARKINSON AND WHEN IS MOTHER DIED
ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO IT REALLY AFFECTED HIM MENTALLY. I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A TRUE STORY DOUG ABOUT TOM HE IS THE ONE THAT GAVE ME ALL THE NAMES ON THE PICS I THINK YOU SENT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO ON THE BLOG OF THE SCOUTS.
NOW ABOUT TOM STOKER 11 YEARS AGO MISS ITALIA OPENED A RESTAURANT IN THE SHOPPING CENTER WHERE THE A&P
WAS ON VICTORIA ON THE ST-LAMBERT SIDE. WELL HE WAS THERE NEARLY EVERY DAY ON THE OUTSIDE TERRASSE, WITH
HIS GIRL FRIEND AND I WAS THERE OFTEN TOO I DID NOT KNOW WHO HE WAS ,I LIVED ON FAIRFIELD ABOUT 10 HOUSES FROM HIM IN THE FIFTIES.
HE WAS OLDER THAN ME. I WOULD ONLY SAY HELLO TO HIM ,BUT ONE DAY AFTER ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS AT MISS ITALIA I TALKED TO HIM, I ASK
HIM WHERE HE CAME FROM HE SAID G.PK. I SAID WHAT STREET HE SAID FAIRFIELD WHAT IS YOUR NAME HE SAID STOKER I SAID TOM HE SAID YES
I WAS SO SURPRISED. WE TALKED ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS FOR A WHILE WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE. I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM FOR A WHILE I SEE HIS GIRL FRIEND HE IS NOT WITH HER ANYMORE.

WELL DOUG HURRY, HURRY, DOWN TO G.PK. YOU SEE IT COMES OUT GOOD WITH NO POTATOES IN MY MOUTH,OH DOUG
THEY DO HAVE DELICIOUS FRENCH FRIES TOO AT CANADA DRIVE- IN , HARRY,HARRY OUPS.

SEE YOU SOON DOUG THANKS

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I WILL SEND YOU PICS HE[TOM] IDENTIFIED IN 2006 IT IS HIS HAND WRITTING.SEE IF HE GOT THEM ALL CORRECT.

Thanks Guys

No comments: