Monday, October 01, 2007

Normand's Riddle Mayor of Dawson City...!!



HI MARTY, WELL THE CLUE I GAVE YOU WAS THE MAN WITH THE SCOUT'S HAT WAS HIS FATHER ARTHUR JENKINS .THE EX.MAYOR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS PETER JENKINS EX MAYOR OF DAWSON CITY AND EX M.L.A.OF THE YUKON .HE ONCE LIVED AT 285 VERCHERES G.PK..BORN MAY
1 1943 MARRIED TO KAREN ,HIS FATHER ARTHUR AS FAR AS I KNOW IS STILL ALIVE LIVING IN PRINCE GEORGE B.C.SEE THE PIC OF THE HOTEL ELDORADO AND YUKON IN DAWSON CITY HE OWNS THAT. THERE WAS A FIRE AT THE ELDORADO APRIL 12 2007 IT DESTROYED THE TOP FLOOR.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD REPORTING FROM DAWSON CITY BACK TOMORROW.

P.S. NO P.S. I AM STUCK IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IN DAWSON CITY I DON'T WANT TO MISS MY PLANE. SORRY, I WLL SEND A PIC.OF THE TRAFFIC.

Thank Normand

No comments: