Saturday, October 20, 2007

Organized in Burlington....!!!



Morning Gentlemen,

I thought you would enjoy seeing a photo of my orifice (put the French/English dictionary away Normand it means "hole"). This is the place where I indulge myself in a wide variety of neurotic pleasures. Actually it is an archive of family history, used computer parts and unfiled reports carefully placed in random order so that I am able to locate them within weeks.

Normands ability to present so many sought after photos of Greenfield Park inspired me to send this to you. If I am so well organized with my personal items it made me wonder..... what does Normands Domain look like?????

Hopefully he has re-inforced the floor to support the entire history of the Town.

Organized in Burlington
Bob H


Thanks Bob H.

No comments: