Friday, October 05, 2007

Some one feels hurt Normand

Marston

Just viewing the blog and see your comments regarding Norman Simard's contributions.
I feel the same way. I have enjoyed his off the wall comments and humour. It has really made a major contribution for some time to the mosaic of your contributors.

But now I have this " Guilty" feeling. Your remarks, plus the comments, add to that the fact he has not responded to me, I am asking myself did he take me too seriously or Did I unintentionally offend him in some way..
Didn't intend to.

Your comments appreciated

Doug G.

Good Friend Doug...
I don't think Normand is hurt in any way. He is a GPKer and has thick skin I hope he reads this message and responds to you directly.

Normand Get out of the sewer and talk to Doug....!!!! LOL

Marty

No comments: