Sunday, December 02, 2007

Can we get some Names Here???? (Additional Names Added)



HI MARTY, WE REALLY NEED HELP I DON'T KNOW NOBODY ON THIS 1950 PIC,WHERE WE SEE THE HOLLINGDRAKE PLAZA IN THE BACK.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO P.S. I HAVE TO PREPARE MY DINNER THANKS TO THAT BOB H. LOUISE IS AT THE CAR WASH.

Thanks Normand....
Now you've done it Bob

Hi Marston, GPK RINK PHOTO 1950

In that picture, I think that is Kenny Jones back left, Dennis Hollingdrake next to him. Harry Kipps is bottom right and Donny Bremner is in the middle FRONT ROW.

GEORGE HOLLINGDRAKE

Thanks George

~~~~~


Hi Marty............I believe the kid on the right side of photo -bottom row - is Harry Kipps (Kipps Store) - I studied the other faces but came up empty!!

That old hockey rink brings back some great memories - but man it sure could get cold out there!!

Later......Win

Thanks Win

The tall boy in the back with the''C' is Kenny Jones, to the right first row is Harry Kipps,I am on the left first row, beside me looks like Gordie Brown. The sweaters we are wearing were Royal George School bantam hockey team,other than Dennis Hollingdrake in the back row ,I have no idea who the other kids are.
Fred Vyse

Thanks Fred

No comments: