Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Canada Motel Room #18 is occupied (Do Not Disturb)




Hi Marty and Normand,

I was looking at the pictures you sent in to the blog regarding Motel Canada and what the rooms are like today. Just for fun I enlarged the photo of room 18 so that I could have a more detailed look and I was shocked at what I saw.

I have attached a clear copy of the picture. Please take note of the hot tub.

Normand, is Louise aware that you have tub parties without her? Be careful my friend she is a pretty woman and you may find her going to the carwash more often.

Bob H
PS I wonder if Bernie is aware he went to the tub party?

Thanks Bob H.


LOOK I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE AND NOT PASS THIS ON THE BLOG IF LOUISE SEES THAT SHE IS GOING DIRECTLY TO THE CAR WASH ,I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD BE BACK FOR CHRISTMAS. FIRST OF ALL IT ONLY HAPPENNED ONCE WITH BERNIE AT MOTEL CANADA WE CHOOSED THAT MOTEL MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS IN G.PK. AND WE WHERE DISCUSSING VERY HOT ISSUES CONCERNING OUR BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF G.PK.

THANKS BOB AND MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD






P.S. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, IT COULD ALSO RUIN OUR
G.PK. PRESIDENT'S CAREER ,AND I CAN'T RECALL
THAT TIME, BUT I THINK WE HAD OUR BATHING SUITS ON, THAT TIME OUPS !!!!


Thanks Normand for setting the record straight...!!!

No comments: