Friday, November 30, 2007

Canada Motel Room/Chambre #16




Hi Marty and Normand,

Now Normand just relax and give me a chance to explain. The only reason I have sent you these photo's Normand is to let you know how much fun you are missing. All you have to do is be calm, enjoy life and be a little more open and fun loving. If you do these things Louise will stop getting the car washed. The paint must be wearing off by now.

I am telling you this because I am a friend. You can see by the picture taken in room 16, the Confessional, at the Canada Motel that Louise wants to stop as well.

Bob H




Thanks Bob H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI MARTY, HELLO TO BOB H. I AM SORRY FOR NOT TALKING TO YOU I WAS WRONG, I HAVE TO RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE THANKS

FOR THAT PIC I AM SURE IT IS NOT A FAKE. AND LOUISE IS BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK AFTER THAT LONG CONFESSION AT

MOTEL CANADA. I WILL PICK HER UP LATER BEFORE SHE FALLS IN THE HANDS OF THOSE SICK AND PERVETED DIRTY NUDE

CAR WASH DANCERS THAT PUT MY NEW CAR PAINT RIGHT TO THE PRIMER. WELL BOB.H. YOU ARE RIGHT I MUST BE A LITTLE

MORE OPEN. WELL I FIXED OUR INTIMATE ROOM WITH MIRRORS NOT ON THE CEILING BUT ON THE FLOOR IT WILL BE EASIER

TO CLEAN WITH MY WINDEX AND I CAN HIDE MY ROY RODGERS COMICS UNDER THEM AND READ THEM IN BETWEEN OUR

INTIMATE MOMENTS.

THANKS MARTY AND SPECIAL THANKS TO BOB.H. HE REALLY WOKE ME UP THIS TIME.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO P.S NO TIME I AM PICKING UP MY LOUISE TO TRY OUR NEW INTIMATE ROOM .


Thanks Normand

We're never too old to learn something new.....!!

No comments: