Friday, November 30, 2007

Hollingdrakes Store (Can we name these kids)



HI MARTY, PLEASE NO ANGLE PARKING IN FRONT OF HOLLINGDRAKES, SEE THE SIGN. MAYBE TRY AND IDENTIFY THE KIDS

I HAVE NO IDEA. MARTY I CONGRATULATE MR CAVERLY I DON'T KNOW HIM THAT PIC OF HIS MOTHER AND FATHER IS JUST

REALLY BEAUTIFUL THAT RESTAURANT I THINK IS GOING TO BE HARD TO IDENTIFY, WE ARE GOING TO NEED JOHN.R. I HOPE

MR CAVERLY IS GIVING THE BLOGGERS IDEAS TO DIG IN THEIR PIC BOXES AND DISCOVER LITTLE TREASURES LIKE THAT.

IT WOULD BE A NICE PRESENT FOR THE BLOG ON CHRISTMAS.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I WILL BE OFF FOR A FEW HOURS I GOING IN TO MY INTIMATE ROOM WITH LOUISE AND TRYOUT THOSE FLOOR MIRRORS

I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU MARTY[[[[[[YES YES LOUISE I AM COMING I AM PUTTING MY PYJAMAS ON]]]]]]

Thanks Normand

No comments: