Friday, November 02, 2007

Message For John McC.

HI MARTY, I REALLY ENJOYED JOHN Mc. STORY AND THAT GREAT BEAUTIFUL PIC OF THE BOYS WITH THE MITT AND THE SOFTBALL ON THAT HARD ASPHALT. LOOK AT ALL THOSE NICE RUNNING SHOES LIKE WE ALL HAD IN THE FIFTIES. MAYBE JOHN Mc. COULD IDENTIFY THE GUYS ON THE PIC. JOHN SURE WRITES VERY GOOD, I WISH I COULD WRITE AS GOOD AS HIM,
MAYBE I SHOULD OF WENT TO WEREDALE HOUSE. ANYWAY I AM TRYING, MY ENGLISH DICTIONNARY IS NEVER FAR FROM ME.

THANKS MARTY AND JOHN Mc.

NORMAND SIMARD.

P.S. I WON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING ELSE I AM FRESH OUT OF JAIL I WAS CAUGHT ON DEVONSHIRE ON HALLOWEEN.

NIGHT THE POLICE DID NOT SEEM TO LIKE MY DISGUISE. OH WELL. I HAVE TO PREPARE MY SUPPER.



Thanks Normand

I am sure John would have perferred to be at home with the rest of his family and friends.

No comments: