Monday, November 12, 2007

Mrs. Jeary (Update #3)

Pic #1



Pic #2
Pic #3

Pic #4



Hi Marty,

In picture #4.The lady with the black dress and white collar is Marie McGlauglin.I know I have spelled the name wrong.

Ellen McCourt Stone


Thanks Ellen


Marston, pic #4 lower right hand corner Pat Geary & her mother beside her.
I am surprised John R. or Mc didn't get that one. Pat is still living on Murray. She joined us at the reunion on the Fri. night dinner.
Heather


Thanks Heather B. C.


Pic #5




HI MARTY, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PIC DOUG GARRETT SENT YESTERDAY OF THE JEARY FAMILY, I DID NOT KNOW MRS JEARY WAS STILL ALIVE AT 95 YEARS OLD FANTASTIC. I AM SENDIND 5 PICS SHE IS ON 2 OF THEM, I ONCED SENT THEM I THINK . LET'S TRY AND IDENTIFY THESE GREAT G.PK WOMEN. WHICH MOST OF THEM HAVE PASSED AWAY, BUT PAVED THE WAY FOR US TO
HAVE A BETTER LIFE.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO P.S. LET'S START RIGHT AWAY TO IDENTIFY THESE WONDERFUL WOMEN, SOME I HAVE SEEN IN MY HOME
IN THE FIFTIES AT MY MOTHER'S KNITTING CLUB REUNION.

Thanks Normand


Hi Marty,

The only person I truly recognize in the pictures is Mrs. Blackwood and she is alive and well and living with Marilyn .

Sandy

Thanks Sandy R.


Marty, Heather Brooker is correct, I recognized some people in the photos, I just didn't write in to identify the ladies in Norm's Pics. Well here is my response. In Pic # 4 I certainly recognized Mrs Geary and her daughter Pat. They and Husband Frank were very close friends of our family and they lived three houses down from us on the same side of Murray Ave. They were such close friends that Jim and I called Mr. and Mrs. Geary, uncle Frank and auntie Kitty . Frank Geary worked with my Dad at the St Maxime substation of Hydro Quebec and was on duty the night that my dad was hit by a car on his way into work.My Dad was on his way to take over from Frank as shift supervisor and in fact Frank was at the desk when the gentleman who had hit my dad ran into the office to ask for a phone to call the police to report the accident. I also recognized Mrs Jeary,mother of Doreen( a classmate of mine) and Ken and David and I think Margaret Godefroy. A couple of other faces ring a bell but I just can't put names to them. JMcC

Thanks John McC.

No comments: