Saturday, December 01, 2007

Name these young ones....!!



Hi Marston:

I really enjoyed reading JMcC Grey Cup weekend memories. I also attended that football (fog ball) game in Toronto in 1962. We talked about that weekend for years.

I am enclosing a photo of some beautiful girls/guys - taken at Royal George.

Noreen
Thanks Noreen T.
Anyone recognize these guys???
I had better give you the names:
Harold Rye - George Graham - Ralph Hewitt - Jerry Farley - Donnie Bremner

Thanks Noreen for the pic


Hi Marty........If I remember correctly I think I know all five of them - heck I dated most of them!!

Left to right - Harold Rye, George Graham, Ralph Hewitt, Gary Farber and Don Bremner

I'm pretty sure we all went to the submarine races at the seaway together!!

Win

Thanks Win.

Dear Marston,

It's "pretty" difficult to tell, with their eyebrows painted on, etc.; but my guesses from left to right are: Harold Rye, George Graham, ??, ??, and Donnie Bremner.

Linda Alex-LaR.

Thanks Linda

No comments: