Monday, November 19, 2007

New Blog Visiter

Marty,

Just found your blog this morning while searching the Net (looking for some old GFP friends) and had to write and thank you.

I lived in GFP from my birth in 1958 until around 1978. I don't live far (St. Lazare, just off island on the way to Ottawa) but I still miss the park and have wonderful memories of my childhood there. My paternal grandparents lived on St. Charles on the corner of Murray. My family grew up first on Churchill (right beside the old bus station) and then on the corner of Devonshire/Victoria and Allan.

Anyway, your blog brought back great memories and made my day.

One last note: I would love to buy numerous copies of the History of Greenfield Park for Xmas presents. Please advise how I go about doing so.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Morgan Caverly
Vice-President, Montreal Jaguar Owners Association (jaguarmontreal.com)
Proud owner of a 1999 XJ8 VDP and a 1989 XJ-S V12 convertible

President, Caverly Consulting Group
Consultant, published author, and internationally recognized speaker on issues of pharmacy automation, pharmacy design, and pharmacy re-engineering.

Caverly Consulting Group:
- Management consulting
- Efficient Pharmacy Solutions
- Solutions by Design
- The Efficient Pharmacy Institute

Bus: 450-458-7699
Fax: 450-458-1766
Website: caverly.ca/ccg
Management consulting for small and medium size businesses.

Website: efficientpharmacy.com
Efficient Pharmacy Solutions is a consulting firm with a mandate to help North American pharmacists improve their practice through pharmacy design, selection and implementation of outpatient technologies, and re-engineering of pharmacy processes. Efficient Pharmacy Solutions can help you ensure your investments result in maximum financial & operational performance.


Thanks Wayne for your kind words,

I hope you have some things to share with us...

No comments: