Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Old Building to be Indentified


HI MARTY, THEY STRIPED THIS VERY OLD BUILDING ALL THEY KEPT IS THE CONCRETE STRUCTURE,THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE CONDOS. CAN A BLOGGER IDENTIFY THIS POOR VERY OLD <> HE IS GOING TO FREEZE THIS WINTER I WILL BRING HIM A
BLANKET TO COMFORT HIM . A FEW CLUES IT IS IN VILLLE LEMOYNE. WHAT THEY MADE I THINK WE HAD SOME WHEN WE WHERE YOUNG .

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. WHY NOT ANOTHER CLUE I AM GOING TO WRITE IT MISTER NORTH RIGHT NOW , IT IS DONE.

Thanks Normand
Hi Marston,
We have seen the building that Normand speaks of. Just past it again Friday night. Didn't take them too long to tear it apart. I think it used to be North-Rite pen factory. Waterman's was in St. Lambert - I think - or is it the other way around. Anyway, it was some kind of pen factory for sure. I remember our next door neighbour, Mrs. Fournier, used to work there and give us pens from time to time.
Margaret
p.s. I really liked your clue, Normand!
Thanks Magaret W.

No comments: