Thursday, November 29, 2007

One of our blog visiters needs our help...!! ( More Information)

Bonjour Marty,

I've been looking at your blog now for a couple of month. Very interesting, I enjoy it every day now. Every day at lunch I go on your site and read what you have on it.

Now, I would like you to help me with a picture I have of my dad in the '60s. He was in the Park Players and I don't know who the people he's with are and what was the play he was in. Can you look at it and help me out. My mother remembers only that he played at Royal George.

Next thing I am looking for, is a picture of the table that the town's gold book was in. See, my father made that table. It was given back to me years ago, but it was too big for me to keep, I had to get rid of it. I kept the cress that my father made that were glued on the side, but never took a picture of it. I would like to have a picture if it's possible. Does anyone have one?

At the same time, I would like to thank you for posting my Christmas Village. This is very important for my family. We think everybody should have a beautiful Christmas.

Thank you.

Sylvie Ste-Marie
Thanks Sylvie,

Let's see if our bloggers can help

Hi Marty,

The guy 2nd from the left looks a lot like Louis Rivers , beside him Eric Russell.

Sorry that's all I can guess.

Sandyn R.

Thanks Sandy

Hi Marty;

I agree with Sandy that the guys in white in the picture are Louis Rivers and Eric Russell. The guy on the far right is Richard Royds. I don't know the name of the play.
John

Thanks John P.
Marty,To answer Sylvie Ste-Marie's question, the play her father was in was called "My Sister Eileen". It played Oct. 23,24 and 25, 1962 at Royal George. Louis Rivers played the 1st Future Admiral. Eric Russell played the 2nd Future Admiral, Richard Royds played the 3rd Future Admiral. Her father Julien Ste-Marie played The Consul. I will scan the whole program if anyone wants to see the others in the play.
John Riley

Thanks John

No comments: