Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Pool Party....and I was There??????




Hi Marty and Normand,

I guess we owe you an apology Normand regarding the photo from room 18 at the Canada Motel. We have just received the attached photo from La Surette du Quebec that was taken by their undercover agent... the blond chic..... in the hot tub. That's right guys... it was a pool party between close friends.

Bob H

Thanks Bob


HI MARTY JUST TO YOU MARTY, NOT TO THAT BOB.H. I DON'T TALK TO HIM ANYMORE , FOR NOW, I WENT TO GET MY LOUISE

AT THE CAR WASH ,I SHOWED HER THE PIC AT MOTEL CANADA SHE SAID SHE WAS NEVER THERE AT THAT SIN PLACE MOTEL

WITH MIRRORS ON THE CEILING SHE SAID IT IS A FIXED PICTURE. SO I AM BACK HOME ALONE THANKS TO THAT BOB H.

THANKS MARTY NOT BOB H.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. THIS IS RIDICULOUS THEY ARE INSTALLING MIRRORS ON THE CEILING OF THAT CHEAP MALE NUDE DANCERS CAR WASH

MAYBE FOR THE GIRLS THAT COME IN WITH CONVERTIBLES OR SUN ROOFS THIS IS STUPID MARTY

Thanks Normand




No comments: