Thursday, November 08, 2007

Victoria Dairy before it's gone....





HI RICHARD, YESTERDAY I WAS AT THE SITE OF THE OLD VICTORIA DAIRY, I WAS TOLD THEY WHERE GETTING READY TO DEMOLISH IT NEXT WEEK I WILL BE THERE TO TAKE PICS.
I ALSO SAW JACQUES BOURGAULT, EX, PRES. OF THE DAIRY, HE TOOK OVER WHEN IS FATHER ARMAND DIED CA 1960 , JACQUES SOLD TO PHARMAPRIX. I ASKED HIM WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SARCELLE RESTAURANT, PHARMAPRIX BOUGHT HER OUT OF HER LEASE, HE DOES NOT KNOW IF SHE REOPENED ELSEWHERE BUT TOLD ME VIVIANNE BROSSEAU WON $10,000,000.00 AT THE LOTERY. JACQUES DID NOT KNOW IF YOU HAD SOLD OR NOT I TOLD HIM I DID NOT THINK SO, HE SAID HIS PLACE WAS NOT CONTAMINATED. JACQUES IS 75 YEARS HE WAS BORN IN THE HOUSE WHERE THE SARCELLE WAS I WAS DISAPOINTED I WANTED TO TAKE A PIC OF HIM IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE ON EX.BUTE STREET HE DID NOT WANT. HE ALSO TOLD ME HIS
FATHER WAS VICE-PRES. OF CHAMBLY TRANSPORT. GOOD THING CHAMBLY TRANSPORT DID NOT DELIVER
THE MILK WE WOULD OF GOT IT AT NOON IF WE WHERE LUCKY AND HOT.OH BOY. AFTER THAT RICHARD I WAS LOOKING
FOR A WAY TO GET IN TO THAT HOUSE FOR THE LAST TIME I MANAGED TO GET IN BY THE BACK WITHOUT NOBODY SEING
ME. I TOOK A FEW PICS I WILL SEND, ONE PIC I AM ON THE ROOF WE SEE YOUR HOUSE.

HAVE GOOD DAY RICHARD,, MARGARET TOO MARTY TOO HE GOT A CC. HI MARTY.

NORMAND SIMARD.

P.S. WELL IT IS AN HISTORIC BUILDING THAT IS GOING TO DISSAPEAR I AM A LITTLE SAD, BUT THE ROOF DID NEED REPAIRS I NEARLY FELL IN THE WATER
ON THE ROOF. OH BOY.

Thanks Normand

No comments: