Monday, December 03, 2007

263 St. Charles GPK



HI MARTY, IN REF. TO LILIAN PUUST THAT USE TO LIVE AT 263 ST-CHARLES IN G.PK. I FOUND A E.SOOMET LIVED THERE THEN

EUGENE PAQUIN I CAN'T FIND HIM TO SEE WHAT HAPPENNED. I DON'T THINK THERE WAS A FIRE , THE ONLY THING I SEE ,IT

WAS BOUGHT OUT BY THE HOSPITAL FOR FUTURE USE, LIKE 5 OR 6 HOUSES ON MARY NEAR THE DAIRY QUEEN ,NOW A

PARKING. I SENT A PIC OF THE HOUSE IN FRONT OF LILIAN IN 1955 I WAS THERE VERY OFTEN MY FRIEND LIVED THERE IT WAS

A BEAUTIFUL LAND THEY BOUGHT IT FROM A MISTER WALKER A GREAT FLOWER MAN. THE VACANT LOT OF LEO BOYER WAS

DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF 263 ST-CHARLES WITH THE BEAUTIFUL TREES AND FLOWERS. VERY OFTEN MY FRIEND AND I WOULD

PLAY SOFTBALL THERE PITCH AND CATCH. I WIIL KEEP INVESTIGATING TO SEE EXACLY WAS HAPPEN TO 263 ST-CHARLES

I MYSELF LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE WALKED IN FRONT AND WAS SO SURPRISED IT WAS GONE.

THANKS MARTY. HOPE YOUR ADOPTED CAT IS DOING FINE.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL AT HOME MARTY, JUST A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH ED NORTON HE PHONE ME TO INSTALL IN HIS N.Y. SEWER HOME, MIRRORS ON THE SEWERS CEILINGS MARTY THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS WITH ALL THE CONDENSATION IN THE SEWERS THEY WILL BE ALWAYS BE STEAMED UP HE WILL NEVER SEE NOTHING ANYWAY. OH WELL
Thanks Normand

No comments: