Friday, December 28, 2007

2nd Anniversary Nears




HI MARTY, WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BLOG MARTY NEXT WEEK 2 YEARS OLD, CONGRATULATION YOU DON'T MISS VERY
MANY DAYS ONLY WHEN YOU GO FISHING. NO NO MARTY WE WON'T STOP YOU FROM FISHING YOU DO NEED A REST FROM READING ALL WHAT WE SEND TO YOU. I HAVE A LITTLE TRUE STORY TO SHOW YOU HOW IMPORTANT YOUR BLOG IS.


I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT SHORT. THE CARD I SENT YOU FOR YOUR 2 YEARS ON THE BLOG IS MY SECOND BIRTHDAY CARD MY
GOD PARENTS SENT TO ME ON THE 9TH OF APRIL 1947 WHEN I WAS 2. MY GOD PARENTS HAD A COTTAGE IN RAWDON.


YOU PUT ON THE BLOG AND ALSO SENT ME A BEAUTIFUL PIC OF THE RAWDON BEACH IN 1955 TAKEN BY YOUR UNCLE I THINK.
ME AND MY BROTHER WHERE THERE IN THE FIFTIES WHAT SOUVENIRS IT WAS TO SEE THAT BEACH AGAIN. BUT THIS WEEK I TALKED TO MY COUSIN MY GODPARENT'S SON.


HE HAD ALL HIS SOUVENIRS STOLEN INCLUDING PICS OF RAWDON. I TOLD HIM I HAD A PIC OF THE BEACH CA 1955. MARTY MY COUSIN WAS THE HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD IT IS THE NICEST THING
HE COULD GET FOR CHRISTMAS.

THANKS AND THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. HAPPY 2 YEAR BIRTHDAY BLOG AND LONG LIVE.

Thanks Normand

No comments: