Sunday, December 23, 2007

Button Eyes Wishes us a Merry Christmas



HI MARTY, BUTTON EYES WANTS TO WISH THE BLOGGERS A MERRY CHRISTMAS, GO AHEAD BUTTON EYES, WELL
MISTER NORTH MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND TO ALL YOUR BLOGGERS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF HEALTH AND ALSO JOY AND PEACE. YOU KNOW MISTER NORTH THAT POOR[[[[ BLONDE]]]] NORMAND AS GOT HIS LOUISE BACK SINCE THOSE NOT
NICE NUDE CAR WASH DANCERS ARE IN THE HOSPITAL ALL DRESSED UP IN BANDAGES .




I ALWAYS SLEPT WITH NORMAND
WHILE LOUISE WAS AWAY MAKING BIG SINS. SO NOW I LEAVE THE PLACE TO LOUISE FOR NOW. BUT I MADE A NEW FRIEND
THAT I WANT TO PRESENT TO THE BLOG HE IS VERY NICE THANK YOU MISTER NORTH. OK BUTTON EYES TIMES UP
MISTER NORTH IS A VERY BUSY MAN.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. MARTY I WANT TO THANK BUTTON EYES HE SUPPORTED ME AND COMFORT ME WHILE MY LOUISE WAS MAKING MISTAKES AND SINS. THANKS .

Thanks Normand

No comments: