Friday, December 21, 2007

Canada Motel tell it's secrets....oh oh

SORRY MARTY I THINK I GOT IT WRIGHT THIS TIME YOU SEE THE WRITING BELOW THE PIC SORRY

MAYBE I AM TOO BUSY WITH TTHE REGISTRATION CARDS

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. OF COURSE NO P.S. THIS TO CORRECT MY ERROR SORRY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI MARTY, HERE IS A POSTCARD OF MOTEL CANADA IN 1951, IT IS MARKED BROSSEAU QUE. IT WAS MAYBE NOT IN G.PK.
AT THAT TIME AND BROSSARD DID NOT EXIST BUT THEY DID CALL IT BROSSEAU STATION I HEARD. THE OWNER THINKS
THAT TOO. EVEN ON A BUSINESS CARD OF MOTEL CANADA I SAW CITE JACQUES-CARTIER MAYBE THE POST OFFICE
WAS THERE BECAUSE JACQUES CARTIER WAS WHERE THE LABARRE 500 WAS. ALSO ON THE PIC WE SEE THE AMERICAN
FLAG BUT THE OTHER ONE I CAN FIGURE WHAT IT IS IT IS NOT THE UNION JACK I WILL CHECK THIS OUT MAYBE THE OLD
QUEBEC FLAG MAYBE A BLOGGER CAN HELP ME. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF TASCHEREAU BLVD.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO POSTSCRIPT STILL VERY VERY BUSY WITH THE MOTEL CANADA REGISTRATION CARDS OH BOY I AM LEARNING
LOT'S OF THINGS I THINK I SHOULD KEEP FOR MYSELF, PEOPLE LIVING IN G.PK. OR ST-LAMBERT THE PURE RENTING
A MOTEL WHEN THERE HOUSES ARE 5 MINUTES AWAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND MARTY, I KNOW I AM ON THE BLONDE SIDE
BUT. ANYWAY

Thanks Normand
I’ll bet there are some old timers that have a lot of explaining to do to their wives….

No comments: