Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Great Comments from Wayne C.

Marty,

Thanks again for the blog. It's the only one I visit, and while I only visit every few days it always makes my day.

Not sure if I've told you this or not, but I bought 3 copies of the GFP book: 1 for me, and 2 for Xmas presents. After reading it (what a great book!) I realize I need to order a few more copies!

Just wondering, will we have the honour (yes, that's honour with a "u" for you GFP's transplanted to the U.S.) of your presence at the centennial in 2011?

Thanks,

Wayne

P.S. I can't help wondering, (see page 19) why so many of the early GFP residents now have streets named after them but there's no Caverly Street, even though a Caverly lived in GFP in 1919! Perhaps this could be a 2011 Centennial gift to the Caverly family???!!!

Wayne Morgan Caverly
President, Caverly Consulting Group

Thanks Wayne,
I’m sure John Riley will be happy to sell you more books as the revenue goes to the GPK Historical Society..(Name?)

No comments: