Sunday, December 23, 2007

Motel All Nations becomes Hotel Brossard...!!



HI MARTY, WELL IT WAS MOTEL DES NATIONS THE PIC I SENT IT WAS ON ROUTE 132 NEAR THE ST-LAWRENCE RIVER IN BROSSARD. THEY ARE BUILDING A NEW PLACE IT IS GOING TO BE CALLED HOTEL BROSSARD BELIEVE ME IT IS GOING
TO BE A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AT A COST OF $10.000 000.00, MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE US FORGET MOTEL CANADA. IT WILL OPEN IN SPRING 2008.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. 1- MARTY IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS BUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE BLOGGERS DID YOUR FATHER HAVE TO PAY FOR THE
CHAMPAGNE AND LINEN MISSING AT THE MOTEL DES NATIONS AFTER YOUR LITTLE TEEN-AGE PARTY.

P.S. 2- MY LITTLE CONTEST FOR A VIDEO OF OPERATION ICE STORM. I ENTERED WAYNE MORGAN CAVERLY HE
MENTIONNED WHY NOT A STREET NAMED FOR HIS FAMILY THEY WHERE IN
G.PK. SINCE 1919. SO YOUR NAME
IS IN THE HAT FOR THE DRAWING WAYNE.

Thanks Normand
My father did not have to pay the Motel bill but some one did as I am not a member of that family…It was not me…!!
I never set foot on that Motel Property in my life….!!!!

No comments: