Thursday, December 27, 2007

Name That Hockey Player



HI MARTY, I AM SKIPPING DINNER I DON'T LIKE TURKEY 2 DAYS IN A ROW, JUST A MINUTE MARTY [[[ NO NO LOUISE I AM NOT HAVING DINNER TONIGHT I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY TO MISTER NORTH ]]] THAT SHOULD CLEAR ME FOR NOW.
TIMES REALLY CHANGE MARTY, THE PIC IS A MONTREAL CANADIEN PLAYER TAKEN IN FRONT OR THE BACK DOOR OF THE
ARENA. MAYBE A BLOGGER CAN IDENTIFY HIM. BORN IN NORTH BAY IN 1892 DIED IN 1978 . APPARENTELY WORE #9 ON HIS
BACK. 5 FEET 11 190 POUNDS . AND SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE NHL THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYBODY
ELSE IN THE NHL THIS DOES REMAIN TO BE CHECKED OUT THOROUGLY. THE BIGGEST CLUE FOR HIS NAME IS ON ONE
OF THE PICS.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I HAVE TO AVOID THE KITCHEN AND THE TURKEY I AM GOING BY THE BACK DOOR FOR A BEER ON TASCHEREAU.
NOT A WORD TO LOUISE MARTY.

Thanks Normand

No comments: