Saturday, December 29, 2007

Old Necking Hang Out...











HI MARTY ,WELL HERE IS THE RE-OPENING OF THE ST-LAMBERT INTERNATIONAL SUB RACES. I HAD ASKED THE EXPERT SANDRA SNOW, HOW TO DO THINGS SHE TOLD ME TO GO THERE WHEN IT IS DARK OF COURSE I DID NOT DO THAT I WOULD NOT OF SEEN THE RACES, TOO DARK, THAN SHE SAID RELAX RECLINE YOUR CAR SEATS MARTY I WAS WATCHING THE SKY IN MY SUN ROOF I WAS NOT AT AN AIR SHOW. SANDRA ALSO TOLD ME IF IT GOT TOO HOT I COULD TAKE SOME CLOTHES OFF MARTY IT WAS SO COLD WITH THE SUN ROOF OPEN NO WAY . MARTY EVERY THING WENT WRONG I AM NOT GOING BACK THERE I SHOULD OF WENT THERE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND IN THE SUMMER.

THANKS MARTY AND SANDRA

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO P.S. I AM CRYING AT HOME ALONE AGAIN WITH BUTTON EYES WELL MAYBE A LITTLE P.S. HAPPY NEW-YEAR BLOGGERS.


Thanks Normand

No comments: