Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quotes...

Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.......... Bridget Bardot

Whatever wrinkles I got, I enjoyed getting them..........Ava Gardner

As soon as you feel too old to do a thing, do it...............Margaret Deland

Nature gives you the face you have when you are twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But it is up to you to earn the face you have at fifty......Coco Chanel

It's not how old you are, but how you are old.....Marie Dressler

Do not deprive me of my age. I have earned it.....May Sarton

The great thing about getting older is that you don;t lose all the other ages you've been.....Madeleine L'Engle

We are always the same age inside......Gertrude Stein

In youth, we learn. In age we understand,.... Marie Ebner-Eschenbach

Age is all imagination. Ignore years and they'll ignore you..... Ella Wheler-Wilcox

Joyce
Thanks Joyce T.

No comments: