Friday, December 07, 2007

Sandy's Grandparents old Home




HI MARTY, WELL I FOUND THE PLACES WHERE SANDRA SNOW'S GRANDPARENTS LIVED EMILY AND ALBERT SNOW IN

ST-LAMBERT. 271 NOTRE-DAME IN THE FORTIES AND 155 GREEN APP. 4 IN THE FIFTIES. MARTY I SUSPECT SANDY GOT

FREE TICKETS FOR THE MOONLIGHT SUBMARINE RACES AT THE ST-LAMBERT LOCKS, HER GRANDPARENTS BEING

LONG TIME RESIDENTS OF ST-LAMBERT MAYBE THEY HAD CONTACTS FOR FREE PASSES OR TICKETS. THAT IS WHY

MAYBE SANDY COULD GO THERE VERY OFTEN. OH WELL.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. SANDY CAN'T FIND ANY MAY WEST IN ONTARIO I HAVE SOME FROZEN ONES AT HOME I CALLED PUROLATER THEY SAID

THEY WILL CALL ME LATER TO TELL ME IF THEY HAD A FROZEN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT. I HOPE IT IS NOT LATER THAN XMAS

OR I WILL PUT AN X ON PUROLATER.AND TRY FED EX.

Thanks Normand

No comments: