Friday, December 21, 2007

Secrets of a Motel LOL



HI MARTY, HOPE YOU ARE FINE, WELL YESTERDAY I WAS WITH MAURICE GENEREUX 86 YEARS OLD HE WAS THE OWNER OF MOTEL CANADA IN G.PK. THEY HAD DEMOLISHED ALL THE MOTELS BEFORE, BUT HIS HOUSE AND THE OFFICE WHERE
DEMOLISHED ONLY YESTERDAY. CANADA MOTEL ALL ALL DOWN AT 11.30 AM 19 DEC. 2007. BUT THE PAPERS ARE NOT ALL
GONE. SEE THE PIC MARTY IT IS A GUEST REGISTRATION DEC.2 1962 FOR COTTAGE #5 FOR $4.00 . I ASKED HIM IF THEY HAD
SIESTA RATES OR QUICK LUNCH RATES [EXCUSE THE EXPRESSION MARTY I AM LIMITED IN ENGLISH] IN 1962 HE SAID NO BUT HE HAD NICER AND BIGGER COTTAGES AT $8.00. SO TOMORROW I WILL CHECK THE REGISTRATION CARDS NAMES STARTING WITH THE LETTER N. SEE WHAT I CAN FIND . I DID NOT ASK HIM IF THE MOTEL OWNERS TALK TO EACH OTHER AND HAD A BLACK LIST IN THOSE DAYS , FOR INDESIRABLE CUSTOMERS . I AM SURE MISTER LEVESQUE OF MOTEL DES NATIONS AND HIM WOULD OF TALK TO EACH OTHER. ANYWAY, CHAMPAGNE AND LINEN IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD OUR FATHERS WOULD OF SAID, I THINK.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO POSTSRIPT TODAY NO TIME I AM BUSY LOOKING THROUGH ALL THOSE MOTEL CANADA GUEST REGISTRATION CARDS

Thanks Normand
I bet after some blog visitors read this, they will be shaking in their boots..LOL

No comments: