Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Which Street was it Anyway??? (We have the ANSWER and some news of the Submarine Races)



HI MARTY, IN REF.TO THE MOTORCYCLE GANG PIC IN ST-LAMBERT, THAT JOHN RILEY THINKS IT WAS NOT TAKEN IN ST-LAMBERT. WELL I DON'T REMEMBER WHO TOLD ME THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT IT WAS TAKEN ON BIRCH IN ST-LAMBERT
SO I CHECK IT OUT, LOTS OF HOUSES ON BIRCH LOOK A LITTLE LIKE THE ONE IN THE BACKGROUND , I KNEW PAUL CASSELMAN ONE OF THE BIKERS
LIVED ON SPRINGFIELD SO I CHECK THAT TOO . IF HAD TO VOTE I WOULD VOTE IT WAS TAKEN ON BIRCH THE PIC, BUT I COULD BE WRONG. MAYBE WE CAN CHECK WITH RICHARD W. HE KNEW JOHN TREBOUTAT , RICHARD W. MIGHT OF MENTIONNED BIRCH STREET. PLEASE COME FORWARD MISTER HEMINGWAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO P.S. DINNER TIME SORRY. WELL I DO HAVE A FEW SECONDS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. JOYEUX NOEL.

Thanks Normand
Marty at the risk of offending your intrepid flatfoot(AKA Norm Simard) I would suggest that the the motorcycle picture was taken on Springfield Ave opposite the United Church. Paul Casselman lived across from the church and so the bikes would be lined up there which seems logical to me. Point two is ,why ,when most of the people in the picture are from the Park would the photo be taken in St Lambert? and point three the house in the upper right corner of the photo could be the house where the McKenna family lived. Some food for thought. JMcC

Thanks John
CLARIFICATION & REHASHMENT HELLO MARSTON,ONE TIME ABOUT 1985 OR SO, I NEEDED A COUPLE OF "V"BELTS FOR A ROTOTILLER ON THE FARM.JOHN TREBOUTAT'S BEARING AND BELT PLACE ON TACHEREAU IN VJC USUALLY HAD IT IN STOCK.WHEN I PULLED IN, JOHN HAPPENED TO BE THERE,
HE RAN A VERY RELAXED OPERATION, WITH A FULL SIZED POOL TABLE SET UP IN THE STORE FRONT, WITH BOTTLE HOLDERS SCREWED STRATIGICALLY TO HOLD YOUR BROWN EXTENSION WHILE YOU TOOK YOUR SHOT.
THAT PICTURE OF THE PIRATES ON DRY LAND OR GREASY YOUNG FELLOWS, HANGING ON THE WALL, AS JOHN HIMSELF TOLD ME, WAS TAKEN IN FRONT OF HIS PARENTS PLACE, ON BIRCH AVE., ST.LAMBERTS.
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME,- JUST ASK ME AGAIN. ALSO I HAVE NOTICED THE SUBMARINE RACES KEEP HEATEDLY POPPING UP, AND HOW COME THE STAGING AREA IS CLOSED.
I WON'T NAME NAMES OF WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE, BUT ONE IN PARTICULAR KNOWS SHE WAS THE CAUSE, IF SHE HADN'T BEEN SO VOCAL AND SCREECH LIKE A SEIZING ENGINE DURING HER THROES OF PASSION,
SO THE SHIP CREWS NOTICED, ALL THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS COULD STILL BE PROBING AND SQUEEZING AT THE SEAWAY PASSION PIT.
YOU ARE STILL DOING A STELLAR JOB WITH THE BLOG SITE. I DO WISH I COULD IMPRESS EVERYBODY WITH TITLES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS AFTER MY NAME 3 OR 4 FT. LONG BUT IT ISN'T IN ME. THANK-YOU,BLUBBA.............

Thanks Doctor Hemingway

No comments: