Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Appreciation For Normand's Work...!!

Merci Normand,

The pictures bring back many fond memories of my, and many bloggers, childhood. It was an annual ritual to go to Eatons with my Mom, Dad and Rosalyn and/or Nana Taylor my grandmother on my mothers side.

We would stand in line to see Santa and then embark upon our train ride. The ride seemed like it took forever but was probably only a minute. Afterward we go for lunch at Woolworths. The lunch counter was so busy you would look for families who were nearly finished and stand a couple of feet behind them and wait for their stool.

It is really appreciated when someone goes out of their way to bring the small pleasures in life back to his fellow man.

Bob

PS. Normand, could I get copies of the train photos emailed to me.

Bob Hawkins


Thanks Bob





No comments: