Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Clean new Basement but a Messy Office...!!





Hi Guys,

Attached you will find a picture of my office. As you can see we had an early spring cleaning. Now I know its not as tidy as yours, however I work , not fish or flit around town socializing with nuns and other old ladies so there is still important papers lying around.

As you are aware I have been working on the basement. In the next 2 photos you can see that it is complete, except for wall decorations. It seems we are at a standoff here. The little woman wants to hang her souvenir spoons and souvenir plates. I hate them. Since I am the hangee and she is the watchee we have yet to agree on a wall.

We have new furniture, a Hi-Def TV, an electric corner fireplace and the kids bought us a home theater. Now I don't want to sound ungrateful but.... it cost me 229.99 dollars for a three wire cable to connect the home theater to the TV... Merry Christmas to you too kids.

The last picture is the garage. When one undertakes a major project something else must suffer. Oh!, And suffer it has. That's 8 years of garage sale items that we purchased and didn't use along with left over wood, insulation etc. I am just waiting for a good day to load the truck, by the way Ralph that story about the vin # didn't work, and take it all to the dump.

C'est La Vie.


Bob Hawkins

Thanks Bob

No comments: