Thursday, January 24, 2008

Old Pizza Parlor on Taschereau



HI MARTY, OUR GOOD FRIEND JOHN Mc. WAS LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF THE PIZZA PARLOR BESIDE'S LE BOCAGE HERE IT IS.
ALSO JUST BESIDE IT, WAS LAURIER MOTEL A SMALL MOTEL JUST ROOMS OWN BY A GEOFFRION NO RELATION WITH BOOM BOOM .

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS JOHN Mc I LIKE READING WHAT YOU SEND ABOUT THE OLD DAYS IN G.PK WHEN SOME OF US WHERE NOT BORN. THANKS JOHN Mc. VERY INTERESTING .
Thanks Normand

Merci Normand, for the compliments and thanks for the info on Souvenir. Writing about those early days is easy because they were good times and I was fortunate to be blessed with a good memory. I was a late starter as far as pizza was concerned but one night after perhaps a couple of barley sandwiches too many next door I was enticed into trying one all-dressed combo and I was hooked. John

Thanks John McC

No comments: