Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Old St Edmonds School...


HI MARTY, WELL I AM WORKING FROM DOWNSTAIRS WITH MY OLD OLD COMPUTER , YOU HAVE UPGRADED YOURS ME I HAVE DOWNGRATED MINE THANKS TO MISTER PERFECT OR THAT AMERICAN CLEAN CUT GUY. OH WELL. I HOPE EVERY THING I SEND YOU GETS TO YOU ALLRIGHT AND CLEAR. THE PIC WAS TAKEN IN THE SCHOOL YARD OF ST-EDMOND ON HUBERT IN CA 1957 IT WAS THE PRINCIPAL GASTON LEBLANC WITH HIS SON. LOOK AT MISTER SMILE ON THE PIC HE IS RIGHT BESIDE THE OLD ST-EDMOND SCHOOL CHAPEL ON BOCKUS OR SECOND BUILT IN 1917 AND DEMOLISHED IN 1976 I WILL SEND PICS OF THAT IN THE DAYS TO COME.

THANKS MARTY.

PS NO PS THE PS SECTION IS CLOSED FOR A PERIOD OF TIME , I AM FREEZING DOWNSTAIRS ALSO MY OLD COMPUTER IS VERY VERY TIRED SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, IT IS NOT MY FAULT, YOU KNOW WHO TO BLAME.

Thanks Normand

You don't have a basement and Louise did not make a flower garden of your desk...LOL

No comments: