Thursday, January 24, 2008

St Edmonds School



HI MARTY, PIC OF THE SCHOOL, AS PROMISED. ST- EDMOND SCHOOL ON HUBERT NEAR CHURCHILL OPENED IN 1949 ,CHANGED NAME CA 1956 TO PRESENTATION BECAUSE OF THE COMMUNITY OF THE PRESENTATION BROTHERS OF LONGUEUIL STARTED TEACHING TO THE ENGLISH STUDENTS. THE OTHER PIC IS THE SCHOOL TODAY , ABOUT 2 TIMES BIGGER. AND USED FOR DROP OUT KIDS 16 TO 18 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS. LOUISE AS JUST FINISHED CLEANING MY DESK, IT IS VERY NICE SHE BOUGHT 2 LAMPS IN ST-BRUNO TO PUT ON THE DESK,
ONLY ONE PROBLEM MARTY SHE DOES NOT WANT ME TO USE THE DESK ANYMORE SHE WANTS TO KEEP IT CLEAN CUT. NOW I HAVE TO GO DOWNSTAIRS WITH MY OLD COMPUTER TO WORK AND SEND YOU THINGS. MARTY THIS IS NOT FUNNY, IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE SHOW OFF LAST NIGHT,THAT SENT THE PIC HOW A DESK SHOULD LOOK LIKE, IF I CATCH THAT GUY I WIIL SHOW HIM WHAT A CANADIAN LOOKS LIKE WHEN HE IS MAD. OH WELL.

Thanks Normand

I am glad I keep my desk clean, so I don't have that problem....!!!

No comments: