Saturday, January 26, 2008

Victoria Dairy




HI KIM,

I REALLY APPRECIATED THE TROUBLE YOU WHEN IN TO FIND ME IN REGARDS OF VICTORIA DAIRY, I CHECKED OUT THAT BEAUTIFUL PIC, IT IS NOT OUR VICTORIA DAIRY IN ST-LAMBERT P.QUEBEC.

IT LOOKS LIKE A DAIRY IN AUSTRALIA OR ENGLAND THE TRUCKS LOOK LIKE THEY WHERE DRIVEN ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE . BUT I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE PICTURE BECAUSE OF VICTORIA DAIRY WRITTEN ON IT. NOW I LIVE ABOUT 80 MILES FROM COMPTON OR STANSTEAD.

I AM ABOUT 10 MILES FROM MONTREAL. THERE ARE ABOUT 300 TELEPHONE LISTINGS OF WYMAN'S IN CANADA 12 IN THE PROV. OF QUEBEC NONE NEAR STANSTEAD OR COMPTON.

I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A FEW PHOTOS OF OUR EX VICTORIA DAIRY AND THE TEL. LISTING OF THE WYMAN IN QUEBEC CANADA. IF EVER YOU WANT ANY OTHER INFORMATION PLEASE WRITE BACK ,FOR SURE YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER. YOU COULD MAIL THE PIC AND THE FRAME TO.

NORMAND SIMARD
(adress removed by mn)

THANKS EVER SO MUCH KIM

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1 GIVE ME THE COST OF THE MAIL OR OTHER METHODS OF TRANSPORT I WILL PAY YOU BACK.

PS 2 I WILL SEND THE PICTURE TO MARSTON NORTH'S BLOG YOU WILL SEE IT THE# OF THE BLOG IS www.southbros.blogspot.com/

No comments: